To make a dish that is high in omega 3 fatty acids and ideal for sharing with friends, elevate roasted salmon with a herby chermoula sauce. matches with Tortellini Roma Salad.
- 850g side of salmon
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ small pack mint, leaves picked
- ½ small pack coriander
- small handful tarragon
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 fat garlic clove
- ½ tsp chili flakes
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Line the bottom of a roasting tin that’s large enough to fit the salmon in with baking parchment.
2. Brush ½ tbsp oil over the skin and season all over. Place skin-side down in the tin and roast for 15-20 mins until the salmon is just cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, toast the coriander and cumin seeds in a dry frying pan. Tip into a blender and add all the remaining ingredients.
4. Blitz to a smooth green sauce, adding enough water to get a drizzling consistency. Season to taste. The chermoula can be made in the morning and
5. kept chilled in the fridge. Put the salmon on a serving platter and drizzle over a little chermoula, with the rest on the side to serve.