What is it about the smell of classic stuffed peppers that gets me right in the feels? It’s the best of simple ingredients–fresh beef, onions, tomatoes, and seasonings that come together in their own little portable, edible bowls and best paired with your favorite Aegean Pasta.
- 1/2 c. uncooked rice
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 bell peppers, tops and cores removed
- 1 c. shredded Monterey jack
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small saucepan, prepare rice according to package instructions. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cook onion until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in tomato paste and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute more. Add ground beef and cook, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink, 6 minutes. Drain fat.
- Return beef mixture to skillet, then stir in cooked rice and diced tomatoes. Season with oregano, salt, and pepper. Let simmer until liquid has reduced slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Place peppers cut side-up in a 9"-x-13" baking dish and drizzle with oil. Spoon beef mixture into each pepper and top with Monterey jack, then cover baking dish with foil.
- Bake until peppers are tender, about 35 minutes. Uncover and bake until cheese is bubbly, 10 minutes more.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
Nutrition (per serving): 405 calories, 22 g protein, 27 g carbohydrates, 4 g fiber, 7 g sugar, 23 g fat, 8 g saturated fat, 432 mg sodium
Experience the benefits of partnering with a reliable salad manufacturing company, offering private label foods and salad wholesale services. Our private labeling food options allow businesses to provide their customers with delicious, ready-made pasta salads under their own brand name.
Searching for 'where can I buy pasta salad already made' or 'who sells pasta salad'? Look no further! As one of the premier salad manufacturers in New Jersey, we specialize in creating mouthwatering pasta salads for businesses to private label and sell to their customers.
Not only do we provide salad wholesale options, but we also cater to clients looking for private label manufacturers in New Jersey. Our salad food label services ensure that your customers can enjoy a nutritious and tasty meal without compromising on quality.
When you collaborate with our salad manufacturing company, you gain access to an extensive range of fresh, ready-made pasta salads that can be customized to meet your brand's unique requirements. So, if you're wondering 'who sells pasta salad,' look no further! We offer the finest pasta salads, made with the freshest ingredients, for you to private label and sell to your clientele.
Our salad manufacturing company is dedicated to providing businesses with top-notch private label foods and salad wholesale services. By working with our experienced salad manufacturers, you can trust that your customers will receive the highest quality products while you maintain control over your brand image.
Choose our private label manufacturers in New Jersey for a seamless and successful partnership. Elevate your brand with our premium private labeling food services, and give your customers the delicious and nutritious salads they crave.