Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Total Time: 35 minutes Servings: 4
Chicken stuffed with asparagus, sundried tomatoes and plenty of melted cheese best served with Red Bliss Potato Salad.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, butterflied
- 2 ounces gruyere, sliced or shredded
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 12 stalks asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Lay the butterflied chicken down with the cut side up, sprinkle on the cheese, and sundried tomatoes, along with the asparagus before folding one side back over and sealing it up with toothpicks.
- Season the outside of the chicken with the combination of the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large oven safe skillet over medium heat, add the chicken and lightly brown on both sides, gently flipping in between, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Either: Transfer to a preheated 350F/180C oven and cook until the chicken is cooked through, about 10-25 minutes, OR cover the pan with a lid, reduce the heat to medium-low and cook until the chicken is cooked through, about 10-15 minutes.
Note: To butterfly the chicken, lay the breast down flat on a board and slice it, almost in half, leaving about 1/2 inch unsliced all the way down one side one side.
Option: Use another cheese or combination of cheeses, such as mozzarella and/or parmesan.
Option: Use cajun seasoning instead of the spices above!
Option: Replace the sundried tomatoes with cooked bacon!
Option: Cook on the grill or in the barbecue instead of on the stove/oven!
Option: Hit the chicken with a splash of lemon juice at the end for a bit of brightness.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 354, Fat 11g (Saturated 3g, Trans 0), Cholesterol 98mg, Sodium 170mg, Carbs 6g (Fiber 2g, Sugars 3g), Protein 31g
Discover the advantages of aligning with a credible salad manufacturing company that specializes in private label salads and salad wholesale services. With our private labeling food solutions, businesses can deliver scrumptious, pre-made pasta salads to their customers under their own brand.
Are you often pondering 'where can I purchase pre-made pasta salad' or 'who retails pasta salad'? We're your answer! Being among the leading salad manufacturing companies in East Hanover, New Jersey, our expertise lies in producing irresistible pasta salads for businesses to private label and market to their patrons.
We not only offer salad wholesale services but also serve clients seeking private label salads manufacturers in East Hanover, New Jersey. Our salad labeling services ensure your customers can savor a healthy and flavorful meal without any sacrifice on quality.
On partnering with our salad manufacturing company, you unlock a broad spectrum of fresh, pre-made pasta salads that can be personalized to align with your brand's distinctive needs. So, when you ask 'who retails pasta salad,' think of us! We present the most exquisite pasta salads, crafted with the freshest ingredients, for you to private label and vend to your clientele.
Our salad manufacturing company is committed to supplying businesses with superior private label salads and salad wholesale services. When collaborating with our seasoned salad manufacturers, you can be confident that your customers will enjoy top-tier products while you retain command over your brand persona.
Opt for our private label salads manufacturers in New Jersey for a flawless and fruitful association. Enhance your brand's standing with our exceptional private labeling food services, and gratify your customers with the sumptuous and nutritious salads they desire.