A quick way for making juicy, incredibly tender, and deliciously tasty air-fried chicken breasts! This simple recipe for chicken breast cooked in an air fryer is fast, healthful, and probable ahead of time. Ideally suited for your Red Bliss Potato Salad.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
1. On a chopping board, arrange the chicken breasts and cover with a large piece of plastic wrap. Lightly pound into an equal thickness with a rolling pin, meat mallet, or your hand.
2. Place the chicken on a platter and cover with kosher salt to dry brine it. Place the food in the refrigerator uncovered for at least 30 minutes and up to a day; omit this step if you won't be dry brining.
3. When you're ready to air fried the chicken, take it out of the fridge and let it 15 minutes to come to room temperature.
4. Combine the paprika, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder in a small bowl (if you did not dry brine the chicken, add the salt now)
5. In a big bowl, put the chicken and sprinkle with the olive oil. Over the top, sprinkling the spice mixture. Make sure to cover all sides of the chicken with the spices as you toss to coat it.
6. Set the air fryer to 375°F before using it (my model takes 3 minutes to heat). Place the chicken in the air fryer presentation side (smooth side) down, and cook for 6 minutes.
7. Take off the air fryer basket, then delicately flip the chicken over using tongs. Cook the chicken for another 2 to 8 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches between 155 and 160 degrees F. At 165 degrees F, chicken is deemed safe to eat, but I prefer to remove mine a few degrees earlier and allow the carryover cooking do the job.
8. Depending on your model and the size of the chicken, the overall cooking time will change. Larger breasts could require 14 or more minutes, whereas smaller ones (about 6 ounces each) will take just approximately 8 minutes overall. To keep track of the chicken's development, check it frequently at the end. Overcooking will cause it to be dry.
9. Cover and let rest 5 to 10 minutes. Slice and enjoy!
Discover the advantages of aligning with a credible salad manufacturing company that specializes in private label salads and salad wholesale services. With our private labeling food solutions, businesses can deliver scrumptious, pre-made pasta salads to their customers under their own brand.
Are you often pondering 'where can I purchase pre-made pasta salad' or 'who retails pasta salad'? We're your answer! Being among the leading salad manufacturing companies in East Hanover, New Jersey, our expertise lies in producing irresistible pasta salads for businesses to private label and market to their patrons.
We not only offer salad wholesale services but also serve clients seeking private label salads manufacturers in East Hanover, New Jersey. Our salad labeling services ensure your customers can savor a healthy and flavorful meal without any sacrifice on quality.
On partnering with our salad manufacturing company, you unlock a broad spectrum of fresh, pre-made pasta salads that can be personalized to align with your brand's distinctive needs. So, when you ask 'who retails pasta salad,' think of us! We present the most exquisite pasta salads, crafted with the freshest ingredients, for you to private label and vend to your clientele.
Our salad manufacturing company is committed to supplying businesses with superior private label salads and salad wholesale services. When collaborating with our seasoned salad manufacturers, you can be confident that your customers will enjoy top-tier products while you retain command over your brand persona.
Opt for our private label salads manufacturers in New Jersey for a flawless and fruitful association. Enhance your brand's standing with our exceptional private labeling food services, and gratify your customers with the sumptuous and nutritious salads they desire.