Treat the family to a mouthwatering rosemary roast Boneless lamb best paired with Chickpea Salad.
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 1/4 tsp kosher salt, more or less to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
- 3 1/2 - 4 lb uncooked trimmed lamb leg, boneless, rolled and tied
1. Set the oven to 375°F. A rack should be put inside a roasting pan that has been lined with aluminum foil.
2. Rub the mixture all over the lamb by combining smashed garlic, rosemary, lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. The lamb should be rolled, tied together with butcher's twine, and set on the roasting pan that has been prepared.
4. Depending on the size of your roast, roast in the oven for 70 minutes to up to an hour, or until medium-rare and a meat thermometer placed in the middle registers 135–140°F.
5. The lamb should sit on a chopping board for about 15 minutes after removal. Remember that after it rests, the temperature will rise a bit.
6. Place the lamb on a serving plate after slicing it into 1/4-inch-thick slices.