Caramel Sauce for the Chicken wings
There is one delicious Super Bowl snack that will always be king on game day: the mighty chicken wing. Wings are a surefire favorite at your annual Super Bowl party since they're messy but entertaining to eat and best pair with your favorite Tortellini Roma Salad.
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons red or white miso paste
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon Korean gochujang or Sriracha
- Green onions, sliced (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Prepare the wings: Pat each chicken wing dry with paper towels. Arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the wings for 20 to 22 minutes. Roast until the wings begin to brown on the ends and the skin begins to turn crispy.
- While the wings are roasting, whisk together the miso paste, teriyaki sauce, rice wine vinegar, and Korean spicy sauce (to taste) into a small bowl.
- Using a brush, liberally smear the chicken wings with sauce. Return to the oven and roast for an additional 8 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oven and transfer to a serving platter. Sprinkle with sliced green onions, if desired.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 42g||54%|
|Saturated Fat 15g||74%|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||5%|
|Total Sugars 5g|
|Vitamin C 6mg||29%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Experience the benefits of partnering with a reliable salad manufacturing company, offering private label foods and salad wholesale services. Our private labeling food options allow businesses to provide their customers with delicious, ready-made pasta salads under their own brand name.
Searching for 'where can I buy pasta salad already made' or 'who sells pasta salad'? Look no further! As one of the premier salad manufacturers in New Jersey, we specialize in creating mouthwatering pasta salads for businesses to private label and sell to their customers.
Not only do we provide salad wholesale options, but we also cater to clients looking for private label manufacturers in New Jersey. Our salad food label services ensure that your customers can enjoy a nutritious and tasty meal without compromising on quality.
When you collaborate with our salad manufacturing company, you gain access to an extensive range of fresh, ready-made pasta salads that can be customized to meet your brand's unique requirements. So, if you're wondering 'who sells pasta salad,' look no further! We offer the finest pasta salads, made with the freshest ingredients, for you to private label and sell to your clientele.
Our salad manufacturing company is dedicated to providing businesses with top-notch private label foods and salad wholesale services. By working with our experienced salad manufacturers, you can trust that your customers will receive the highest quality products while you maintain control over your brand image.
Choose our private label manufacturers in New Jersey for a seamless and successful partnership. Elevate your brand with our premium private labeling food services, and give your customers the delicious and nutritious salads they crave.