Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 25 minutes Servings: 4
Garlic and butter roasted mushrooms topped with crispy breadcrumbs!
- 1 pound button mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons thyme, chopped (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs (or breadcrumbs; gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggino (parmesan), grated
- Place the mushrooms in a baking dish, spoon the mixture of the butter, garlic and thyme onto the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a pre-heated 400F/200C oven for 10 minutes before sprinkling on the mixture of the breadcrumbs and parmesan and baking until lightly golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
Option: Garnish with chopped parsley and hit the mushrooms up with a splash of lemon juice just before serving.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 182, Fat 13g (Saturated 8g, Trans 0.3g),
Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 115mg, Carbs 9g (Fiber 1g, Sugars 2g), Protein 6g